Welcome back to Day 9 of our 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Countdown.
Today’s Milano Reindeer Cookie recipe courtesy of delish.com, video included, is Christmasy cute (I just made up that word), quick and easy, kid friendly, and as easy as one, two, three.
Milano Reindeer Cookies
- 15 pretzels
- 1/4 c. marshmallow Fluff
- 15 Milano Cookies
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1 can store-bought vanilla frosting
- 30 brown mini M&Ms
- 15 red M&Ms (full size)
- Cut pretzels in half down the center. Dip edges of each pretzel half in Marshmallow Fluff, then press onto the top of each Milano cookie. Dab a little powdered sugar on top of the Fluff, so it doesn’t stick.
- Flip the Milano cookies over, placing them on a parchment-lined baking sheet or tray.
- Place frosting in a piping bag with a No. 3-sized round piping tip—or use a resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped off—to draw three circles on each cookie: two for the eyes, and one at the bottom for the nose. Press a mini M&M into the center of each melted white chocolate circle, forming the reindeer’s eyes.
- Top the final blob of icing on each cookie with a red M&M, “M” side down.
Don’t miss out ~ be sure to subscribe with your email address to receive your 12 Days Of Christmas Cookie Recipes directly into your inbox!