Here we are, Day 9 of our 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Countdown with Ingrid’s deliciously easy Chocolate Crinkles ll recipe shared by allrecipes.com.
I have it on good authority that these little crinkles, coated in pure white confectioners sugar, happen to be one of Santa’s favorites, so be sure to leave out a couple extra with a tall cold glass of milk!
Chocolate Crinkles ll
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, white sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the cocoa mixture. Cover dough, and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into one inch balls. I like to use a number 50 size scoop. Coat each ball in confectioners’ sugar before placing onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017 Allrecipes.com
Printed From Allrecipes.com 12/22/2017
Don’t miss out ~ be sure to subscribe with your email address to receive your 12 Days Of Christmas Cookie Recipes directly into your inbox!