This is it, the last day of our 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Countdown. Today’s recipe brings you 4 sweet, adorable and easy to make Christmas oreo pops courtesy of chelseasmessyapron.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 24 pops
1 package of your favorite Oreos
1 bag 12 ounces bag white chocolate
1 container black pearl sprinkles
Red & orange jimmie sprinkles
48 Miniature Red M&Ms
Optional: vegetable oil
1. Gently separate the oreos by slowly twisting them apart. (Some will break, it’s okay, just try to be gentle)
2. Separate the white chocolate into 3 parts (this is to keep it from getting hard while you decorate) and place each
section in a microwave safe bowl.
3. If using chocolate chips add about 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil (more if needed to thin it even more).
4. Melt in 20 second bursts in the microwave (Microwave 20 seconds, stir 20 seconds, etc.)
5. Be patient when melting and stir well in between bursts to avoid burning the chocolate.
6. Dip one end of the lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and press that side into the cream side of the oreo.
7. Place the other half of the oreo on top and gently press and hold.
8. Place the oreo pop on top of a fork over the bowl of melted chocolate. Use a spoon to spoon chocolate over the
9. Shake the fork gently on the edge of the bowl until the chocolate forms an even layer.
10. Place on a sheet of parchment paper. Add two pearl sprinkles for eyes, an orange jimmie sprinkle for the nose,
and more pearl sprinkles to form a mouth.
11. Place 2 miniature M&M’s on either side of the oreo to form “earmuffs.”
12. Connect the earmuffs by using red jimmie sprinkles.
13. Allow to harden at room temperature.
Don’t miss out ~ be sure to subscribe with your email address to receive your 12 Days Of Christmas Cookie Recipes directly into your inbox!